Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Red Hat Xmas


Here I am modeling my Red Hat Xmas Gift. We had a luncheon at the Sasquash, and she did a great job for us as usual, then went to a members house for the gift exchange and party. I had to leave early so I could bid good-bye to our cousins, who have been here three weeks. It was a sad parting but they both promise they're coming back this winter!
I called Randy, and his Dad is much better. He was dehydrated and malnutritioned. The docs are pumping him full of goodies, so he was awake and coherent today. Recognized Randy and was even able to converse a bit. It looks like he'll be going into a vet's care home once he leaves the hospital. Randy was cheered up some today, but he probably won't be home before Friday.
But me'n the dogs will be fine and busy. Another storm expected to snow on us this week. Hope you are staying warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home