Saturday, November 04, 2006

Overshot


I'm getting this overshot stuff. And once I got the warping straightened out it hasn't gone badly. My left side selvage is a little loose and I can't figure how to tighten it, but it really isn't bad enough to worry. I do think this is
neat, and not as hard as I thought it was going to be at first. Of course it's a very simple pattern but, I still like it. I'm using some multi-colored knit-cro-sheen for warp and the pattern thread is one of those that look like it's knitted, it was in the stash I bought without a label but the colors matched so perfectly that I figured she must have bought them to go together. I expect they are either cotton or some kind if acrylic. Anyway, when it's done I'll try out the fringe twister I just bought.

2 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

It looks beautiful!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

What's it gonna be? Is it large enough for a blanket? Can't tell from the picture. It looks wonderful and I love the colors!!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home