Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday


Yesterday the PUD had the power off for the day so they can finish installing better service for us, up here in the boonies. It's to the prevent long power outages we've learned to live with every winter. And you know they wouldn't say so unless it was so...
But anyway, I went with some friends going shopping in Yreka and the power was back on when we returned to Coffee Creek. Later today I'm heading up to spend the weekend with Sis & do my monthly household shopping and buy lumber for the loom shop.
I posted this picture of Robin (orange) and Taz (B&W) because it's a rare event! I invited Taz out of my computer chair, and rather than go get in Randy's chair she decided to share mine with Robin. Aren't they just too cute?! I keep a sticky roller there because Robin will invariably scoot the cat blankets off so he can shed his fuzz on my dark green upholstery.
Well, okay. I hope you have a pleasant weekend. I'll post pictures (I hope) of the redone rocking chair, when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home