Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Why I'm here!


I started this blog in order to explain that my 'real' blog has us locked out just now, which is why I haven't been posting to it. We're also locked out of the web site. Well, I guess that comes first as the blog is hosted on the web site. Sis, my web master, is working on the problem but not getting a lot of help from Yoursite. This is just the tiniest bit inconvenient!
But meantime, you can still order looms... that part of the web page is working. But there is no more reclaimed oak from the antique teacher's desk.
But here is what I have been doing this week, when I'm not in the loom shop, anyway!. I had such a mess but I think I've got it ready to go now. Boy! These big looms are a lot more work than my little ones! This is to be fabric to recover my BIL's rocking chair, inherited from his mom. Wish me luck!
Hope your week is... interesting ;-)
www.hazelroselooms.com
www.hazelroselooms.com/workbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home