Wednesday, November 01, 2006

eeeeiiieeeeagh


Gosh I hate passwords and stuff like that! lol Maybe one day we'll have voice recognition or eye scans or something so that I don't have to remember passwords! lol Well, I did find the correct one at last. Not that I have anything much to say, but I don't like to let the blog sit for a long time so that it looks abandoned.
Today is our little craft club meeting. So little these days that I'm thinking there will just be two of us. Oh well, we can still get a lot of talki... that is, crafting done! I'll take my exchange squares. I've got most of the strips assembled and will put them together and start weaving in yarn ends. Here's the layout, tho I've moved a couple. I think it's going to be pretty.

Then I can get back to weaving hats on the square loom. I just got an announcement that my nephew has had a new baby girl so I want to weave a baby sweater on the 14" square, too. And the ampleknitters retreat in Ashland is barely two weeks away. I'm looking forward to that, too. Hope your week is just busy enough without over doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home