Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Visitors


We call these little guys snow birds because they usually show up under the feeders, picking seeds out of the snow. We have no snow this year, but there's been a little sparrow here all winter, living in the old dog house, now used to store flower pots, etc, and I've been tossing seed out here for her. She had company this morning! There were many more than showed in this photo. I added a little bigger one for detail. I've looked them up but keep forgetting who they are. Cori was laying by the door, at the bottom of this picture and Jack was in his house just to the left. They didn't seem to be worried about them. But they'd better not be so brave when the cats are out! I'll have to remember not to put the seed where the cats can hide nearby. They're in today, tho as we have snow predicted. (I'll believe that when I see it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home