Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dinner on the Beach


It's back on South Beach for me. I shopped today so have all the proper produce again. Stuff I can't get up here in the mts. Gotta drive the 80 miles to town for it. But it's worth a weekly trip. I've been missing my veggies. Canned just doesn't make it. We're roasting tonight. There's some sweet potato, red onion, zucchini, green beans, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, little red, yellow and orange sweet peppers, and tomatoes tossed in olive oil and garlic powder with a bit of salt and pepper. They roast a-dente (Well, that's french and I don't rightly know how to spell it. Neither does my spell checker!) and be accompanied by a chicken breast microwaved. Delish! I bought some blueberries for desert. Haven't had fresh blueberries since I lived at home. Momma used to grow them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home