Sunday, April 15, 2007

Crocheting...



Frogged all my knitting, I'm stuck for the moment on my weaving, so last night I picked up a crochet hook and a couple patterns I had printed off the net and made bookmarks. The two crosses are from a pattern my grandmother used to make.
The other two are net patterns. I had a couple ball so of thread plied with a metallic at hand, so they are the ones that got used.
I printed a free pattern from Annie's Attic for a vest with the pineapple pattern. I like pineapples. Hers is in thread, but also a small size. I think if I use yarn, I can make it fit me. Maybe. But I have to finish this weaving first. And the sweater I've been working on most of the winter as well. But I think I should be up in the loom shop this morning. ;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home